This product is currently sold out.
- Product Description
- Application Tips / Tricks
- Product Details
There will always be something beautiful about dappled green light as it breaks through the canopy of the trees falling from light to dark on forest floor.
We drew upon the inspiration of this to create a forest green eyeshadow that turns almost black when layered over Surreal Makeup Primer. This is the perfect shade to add subtle color to your classic smokey eye, or dark, smoldering makeup looks.
As with all of our products, we wanted to bring you an eye shadow that is cruelty-free and all natural, but with a quality you’re sure to love.
We worked hard to bring you an eyeshadow with the versatility of a pigment. This product can be used in a multitude of ways and one pot should last you a year of regular use, so get creative!
Application Tips and Advice from our professional makeup artists:
- Blending brush strokes will produce sheer application.
- Packing technique provides more intense color payout.
- Surreal Makeup Primer recommended for oily skin/hooded eyelids/dry skin. Surreal Makeup Primer also ensures even and thorough coverage of eye shadow powder.
- Apply with clear-coat over nail polish to create custom nail colors.
- Naturally Water-Resistant
- Cruelty-Free/Vegan-Friendly/No Carmine
- No Organic Fillers, Wheat Gluten, or Rice Starch
- No Lake or Dye
- No Expiration Date
- Alcohol-Free, Paraben-Free, and No Harsh Chemical Additives
- Hand Made Locally in the United States
- Perfectly Suited for Every Day Wear, Cosplay, Theatre, Drag, Dance, and Sports!
May Contain: Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Titanium Dioxide, Silica, Tin Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Sericite
Size: 5g Jar / approximately 1.5 gram product weight